Digging a Hole

Monday, March 27, 2006

Calling All Book-Lovers

Oh, werd?
Was there a book that you wanted? Is it at Barnes and Noble?
DO YOU WANT TO GET IT 30% OFF???
I quit, and as this is my final 6 days helping people find self-help books for slave wages, I figured it was time to rock the discount. Magazines.... books.... half-priced mocha latte frappacino soy grande coffees......
I'll be working today (Monday) into the evening, Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday.
Email, post a comment, text, or show up in person. Books for all!

2 Comments:

At 5:56 PM, Blogger  said...

I'll stop by on Friday!!!!

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger amanda said...

i haven't seen any trashy girl magazines down on 16th st. in a while...

um... harry potter 7 isn't coming out this week is it?

i suck at thinking of quality reading material. i'll keep ya posted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home