Digging a Hole

Monday, January 09, 2006

Ailments in 2006 America

Oh, werd?
So, in my last post, I explained some injuries and accidents that I successfully (kinda) treated without health insurance. Here is another!
3) Kidney infection!
Sometimes, when one does not have health insurance, one ignores little problems until they become *this* problem:
KPd.: Hello? Useless Oncall Doctor? I'm peeing blood.
Useless oncall doctor: You have kidney stones. Go to the ER for pain management.
KPd.: I'm pretty sure this is an infection.....
UOD: I am 99% sure it's a kidney stone.
Treatment:
-Homemade dialysis center! (Drinking cranberry juice while in the bathroom.)
-Seeing a less useless doctor and charming them into giving you free antibiotic samples by berrating the American health care system.
-Endorphines for pain management. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home