Digging a Hole

Friday, November 11, 2005

Introducing......

"Tandy's Upstart Little Brother"!!!!!

I have decided to name my NEW COMPUTER Skylar.
Skylar is a young whippersnapper from the 'burbs. He enjoys listening to Good Charlotte and playing lacrosse. He is also my new computer. He can do lots of things Tandy couldn't do, like display images, and his parents make sure to tell him how special he is all the time.
If you have another potential identity for my new computer, post it here!, OR if you are feeling badly about how my laptop ("Kerry's Happy Machine") got smashed at my birthday party thus costing me hundreds of dollars, you can *still* donate to Kerry's New Computer Fund (AKA: Fund for TANDY Relief!).
And Oxfam....

1 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Blogger amanda said...

... and drugs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home