Digging a Hole

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Party Like a Rockstar in October!

Oh, werd?
So, some of you may know that my birthday is arriving shortly. Mischief night!
Some of you may also know that I have been trying to find a good time to celebrate it.
The finalists are: Saturday October 15th
Saturday October 29th
I, personally, have a preference for the 29th. One 'lil sticking point.... I have tickets to see the World/Inferno Friendship Society in Brooklyn that night (they play at 11:15pm).
Sooo........ I was thinking of pre/post partying the concert.
Anyone who wants to attend this concert with me, can go to the following website:
www.worldinferno.com to find a link to buy tickets. They are $15.
If you want to skip the concert, feel free to
a) chill at my apt while I dance my pants off -or-
b) hang out somewhere else in the city and plan to arrive at 16th st around 1am-ish.
What do folks think? Let me know asap for proper party planning.
---KPd.

2 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Blogger Ben said...

My vote is for the 15th. If you did it on the 29th, asking people to show up at a party at 1am is a bit beyond sophisticated to the point of people might not show up. And who knows if WIFS would actually go on stage anywhere near when they're scheduled to.
(Full disclosure: I wouldn't be able to make it at all on the 29th).

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger amanda said...

bsom makes excellent points. you of course also know i like the 15th better than the 29th. but, what's wrong with the 28th? like, a late-ish shindig then... so nj can come too. or, starting earlier, but going late. i'll be at a show till kinda late, but would totally be back and ready to party like it's almost mischief night/your birthday.

but, it sounds (from conversation in general) like you already want to have it the 29th anyway. whatevs, you know i'll be there =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home