Digging a Hole

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Hello Hello.... (Hola!)

I'm going to a tour called "Vertigo"!
Oh werd?
So, the pre-sale has ended, and I am now the proud owner of two sets of U2 tickets.
"But wait!" exclaims the chorus, "How can we come too?"
The regular sale begins Monday morning. The floor (good luck) and the cheap seats are 45-51 bucks a pop. If anyone is seriously interested but can't be sitting by a computer Monday morning to make a purchase, I would be more than happy to give it a go for ya.
The dates:
I am going Wednesday, May 18th in the NJ and Saturday, May 21st in the NYC.
The details: www.u2.com
The extreme level: On a scale of 1-10 with 1 being kind of extreme, and 10 being eXtremely Xtreme, it's a 9.5 for sure.
Oh, and by the way, I was kinda disappointed with the lack of blog comments after no fewer than 4 people asked me to start posting again. C'mon, you know we all blog for the attention. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home