Digging a Hole

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Department of Mysteries

Werd,
So, when is the new Harry Potter book ever going to come out?
How long has it been since Kevin and I waited on line for 3 hours at midnight at Barnes and Nobles for a copy of Book 5?
Well, consider that since the Order of the Phoenix was released, I have graduated from college. (Whoa!) Also, I've wandered Ireland (once with black eyes, once without). I have knocked on a few thousand doors. I washed a bazillion dishes. I made lemonade at the Vegan Cafe. A bunch of people I know and love died. I learned ice hockey and brazillian jiu jitsu. I dug a hole.
So what gives JKR?
Comment discussion question: Fav characters anyone?

6 Comments:

At 2:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i've gotta say, I certainly agree with you that Lupin likes salt. not movie Lupin. But book Lupin totally likes salt.

and i think Ron and Hermione should get married. and Harry and Ginny. But that's totally book 7 stuff so i'll be quiet

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger KPd. said...

Werd,
By the time book 7 comes out, we'll be *real* adults.
Maybe...
Prof. McGonegal (sp?) is pretty cool too. She reminds me of my fourth grade teacher.
But book Lupin likes salt for sure.
www.jkrowling.com is fun.

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger amanda said...

oh snape's totally a good guy. i bet he did something way cool and dangerous to make dumbledore trust him. dumbledore's always right. well, almost... tho, maybe by book seven harry will figure out something even dumbledore couldn't about someone or something. but, snape's a spy, and spies are totally cool.

lupin, fred and george, sirius, and firenze totally like salt =)

 
At 1:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was bummed that "mad eye" was evil, because he was putting on a good show of being pretty awesome. so that sucked. but yeah, i agree that Prof.McGonagall is pretty hardcore when the shiznit hits the fizan-- i respect her a hell of a lot---- but --- i don't even know if Dumbledore has to be mentioned because he's just like, benevolent, wise, awesomeness personified. someone looking out for you--- dumbledore!

anyone know anything about buffy the vampire slayer? there's this part of season 6 where Giles shows up to stop willow from ending the world or whatever.... he's totally positive-energy good-guy protective-figure guy, especially in this scene where he shows up out of the blue to kick some ass...... anyway--- dumbledore is like that like, ALL the time.

MAN i'm a nerd...

 
At 1:34 AM, Blogger amanda said...

and then in season 7 when willow is like 'and then you go all dumbledore on me...' =D

hey, lots of cool people watch buffy!

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger amanda said...

July 16, 2005!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home