Digging a Hole

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Road Trip!

Oh werd!
So, first of all, a special shout out to the
MOTHERFUCKING RED SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Werd!!!!
Thanks for not costing me a paycheck!
Okay, in other news...
I will be going to CONFERENCE in Kentucky this weekend. Where in Kentucky? Somewhere far far away apparently. Tomorrow I do work in PA en route. (Take that PA Dems!)
I will also be in PA on election day. (And *that*!)
So werd, conference. People following what I've been up to know that I work with an interesting cast of characters. What better way to get to know them better ("but not too much better!") than with a road trip?! Me, KT, David, Chris, and Eric will be making the trek to a weekend of parties, workshops, and goofing off. Oh, and almost 24 hours in the car together total. We're gonna get real close.....
Life is already good because as of an hour ago, I won the office bet! (The Bronx Bummer.)
So this means I won't have to take a lot of shit the whole car ride! I won't dish *too* much out.....
So, apparently we stay in like a cabin or a condo or something together. Picture a fucked up version of the Real World. I will return with many stories. I promise.
Have fun at Homecoming y'all! Drink a few too many for me! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home