Digging a Hole

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Mr. Rogers Has No Idea...

Werd,
So, some people know that this weekend, an elderly woman behind the counter of the plumbing store around the corner was shot to death. (Ha, and you thought that was gonna be a Pearl Jam reference!) So, initial speculation was that she was shot by her husband which would have been sad but good news for the neighborhood. Husbands can shoot wives anywhere.
Unfortunately, it appears that she was actually murdered in the course of an armed robbery. This is extremely bad news for the neighborhood. Those who have been following Digging a Hole know that there was a shoot out in town a month ago, so let me go on record to say FUCK RED STATE LAWMAKERS WHO LIKE LAX GUN LAWS. Anyhoo.... so, I am now officially scared shitless. I was already scared to walk alone because fists hurt like a motherfucker when they connect with your eye socket. But at least I had my new found self-defense skills to fall back on. I ain't got shit against someone who opens fire on old ladies.
I'm pissed as hell.
So, who wants to visit? =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home