Digging a Hole

Friday, June 04, 2004

Day 6: Inspection Day

So, today my dad inspected the hole. Then we worked on removing all the sharp root nubs that I axed off that were sticking out the sides of the hole. That's really important because otherwise the fish could impale itself on them if it ever got depressed.
No, not really.
It's so the liner doesn't get a hole (not the cool dirt kind) stabbed into it.
My dad was like, "This is a really great hole... but can you make it 2 inches deeper?"
Fuck.
So, two more inches of worm-chopping adventure are in my future. My poor room is never gonna get cleaned...

2 Comments:

At 6:11 PM, Blogger Beth said...

HOW IS DUBLIN!!! take the quiz from my blog "Which New York Times Columnist are you?"

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger amanda said...

i got maureen dowd. i think it was cuz i disagreed with the iraq war b/c "bush is a @%#!%!"
werd, kerry, add some content yo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home